Thursday, February 4, 2010

On February 13th, 2010, G.H.O.S.T. will be traveling to Mitchell, Indiana to do an investigation at Whisper's Estate Bed and Breakfast. As an investigator I have been there six times, and find it very interesting! The first time that I went I heard what sounded like "Moaning" coming from the hallway on the main floor. I have also heard the little girl entity, Rachael as she is called, ask us to "Come play with her." It sounded as she was standing at the top of the stairs calling down to us to come to the second floor to play. While I was sitting in the parlor (living room) I felt a presence as it walked in front of me and heard it say, Hi! There are so many interesting paranormal activities that go on in the house, and G.H.O.S.T. is excited about returning. Further updates will be added at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment