Monday, September 6, 2010

Our First Year..........

Paranormal Investigators of G.H.O.S.T.:
Our first year has pasted! Some said we would not make it, but here we are still blogging our way through each investigation. We may not be one of the top paranormal groups, but as most do not know our game plan it did not involve the group purposefully heading into that direction. As a group, and the day that we did start we made the decision that we would become a scientific group aimed towards answering questions that deal with the paranormal and to collect the data necessary to try to answer those questions, not to go out and make a name for ourselves. I would like to say "Thank-you" to Mary, Jason, and Michelle for giving the best that they could towards this group this past year. You have been great and true friends and I could not ask for anything or anyone better. Better investigations are still to come! Jack, you are a dear friend to me, and I look forward to working with your group at some point. I love ya all!!!! Thanks for everything!!! For those of you who thought that I would never get to this point, well....I am still here and I will still keep going on and will never give up on the paranormal......it's in my blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment